Monday, March 28, 2011

We have a Yearbook

The cover proof of the 2011 Stone Fort yearbook (AKA, my baby)


I still need to post about Steamboat and Costa Rica (the most recent trip as well as the Costa Rica Series of the Missing Travel Blogs).

I've just been taking a break from extracurriculars. I got a little overwhelmed with the whole quilting thing - which is a funny sentence. But really, it's a bit exhausting to put a lot of effort in to something on a daily basis (homework) that you're only somewhat interested in. And even more exhausting once I realized I wasn't interested at all. Well, at this point in my life anyway.

But I'm getting back into the grove of things (that I enjoy). It was a good weekend. I celebrated the completion of the 2011 yearbook with my staffers over dinner and drinks, I reconnected with a really great friend from college and her husband, I read two books (TWO), I got in my first bike ride of the year, although it was only a 5 miler, and I got the all important manicure and pedicure.

So I am rejuvenated and revived and ready to post about many different things!

0 comments:

Post a Comment