I miss blogging. I feel like I'm neglecting to document memories here. Like everyone is missing out on the amazing but normal things that Charlie does everyday. But every time I sit down to write, something happens and I put it off again.
I think it's a slow process, the adding back of those things you do for yourself, when there is so much you have to do for someone else.
Like I just now finished the book I started two weeks before Charlie was born. That's five months ago, y'all. And I just stared reading blogs again, and thinking about fashion again. I rode my bike for the first time last week.
Not to mention that now I somehow have a "nightly beauty regime." I call it that because I never did any of that junk before, but now I have one. Face cream, stretch mark cream, foot cream. I miss just falling into bed sometimes, but what would I do without my creams?!? Probably melt.
Anyway, I'd like to add back blogging. We will see how it goes.
2 comments:
Well, fwiw, I'm still here waiting. :) Would love to read some cute things about your little man but totally understand if you can't get to it.
Yay for getting back on the bike!! That sounds fun.
Try not to melt, my friend!
I'm excited to see that you've posted! And wondering how you managed to do it!
Sigh. Mine is taking a nap. I should try to sleep but after spending forever calming her down I'm wide awake. And relaxing by reading blogs. It's taking me two weeks to write one post. I hope to finish soon...
Post a Comment