I have so much energy this morning! I feel like I could ride a silver unicorn all the way to Russia and back before lunch.
Too weird?
Hard to believe because I was so tired at the end of the day yesterday. I have a few theories as to why this has happened:
Theory #1: Charlie spent the night at the in laws house last night. After dropping him off, Preston and I went to Jalapeno Tree and ate all the mexican food. We seriously shoveled that junk into our mouths. And Mexican food is know to increase energy levels. Especially queso.
Theory #2: I've decided to train for my first triathlon in over - hmm - two years? Where has the time gone? So this morning, when I woke up at 5 am (because my son has programmed me to do this) I went swimming. SWIMMING! Oh, how I have missed you. And I got in a good 1300 meters, which is an ego boost because I assumed I would stop being able to breath after 100 meters.
Fingers crossed that this euphoric mood I'm in lasts ALL DAY!
2 comments:
Yay! Swimming!! Look at you and your swim endurance.
Right?? Now I just need to go back to the pool. :) thanks for your advice! I needed a guide and I am having a lot of fun blogging about something other than myself. Also, I just realized I never emailed you my recipe.
Post a Comment