My mother in law introduced me to this dip. It's just peanut butter and yogurt. That's it. I'm not even a big peanut butter fan and I like this dip.
I use one plain Oikos single serve 5.3 oz container and about 2 tablespoons of peanut butter (I use JIF natural). Because I use plain yogurt, I sometimes sweeten it with agave nectar, but if you use vanilla or honey flavored yogurt, you wouldn't need anything else. You get super protein from the greek yogurt and super protein from the peanut butter and BAM, you're full.
Before I went off gluten, I would eat all of this dip with a big apple and be really full. So that would be a big apple, 5.3 oz yogurt and 2 tbsp. peanut butter. NOW, being off gluten, I eat half the dip and one or two small apples and... FULL. So this dip makes TWO servings.
Charlie (almost 18 months) LOVES this dip made with full fat greek yogurt and with cut up bananas. He really just tries to eat the dip with his spoon. It's great for spoon feeding because the dip sticks to the spoon so well.

1 comments:
I'm going to try this!
Post a Comment