Saturday, November 9, 2013

Charlie goes to the Veterans Day Parade.

Charlie and I went to see the Veterans Day parade in Nacogdoches. These are pictures from before the parade. Based on his "running off" record for the morning, I was too scared to let go of him during the parade to take pictures. Imagine him holding a tiny flag with one hand and waving wildly with the other, and staring, speechless, at the marching bands, horses and people as he took it all in. 

THIS is tree pose.

I said, "Charlie, where are the turkey's eyes." He found them as he banged on the window of the stained glass store.
Um, lets go look at something else now before we get in trouble!

Where is this parade you told me about,  Mom?

This one is just cute.

Charlie was excited to go to the fire station. He was excited about the fire truck. 
He was excited about his sticker badge and his hat... until he saw the fire station golf cart. 
Then he was only excited about the golf cart. He wore the hat for a few seconds
and I snuck the sticker badge back on his shirt for this picture - of him not looking
at the camera.

Charlie also threw a few fits. Mostly about holding my hand.

He ran off a few times.

And then he ran back.

He thought he might fit through these bars.

And this one is just cute.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry we missed you guys! Too cute!

Post a Comment