Monday, November 14, 2011

Television shows that made cry this week

It turns out that pregnancy hormones really do make you cry at silly things.

How to Train Your Dragon - The part where the dragon almost drowns and the Viking dad saves him. Did I mention this is a cartoon?

How I met your mother - The part where Barney gets bad news (Not gonna spoil that for anyone that watches!)

The Sing Off - Pretty much the whole time. Especially when the Mormons got kicked off. All of those groups are really talented.

Harry Potter - The ending. The nice, happy, pretty package ending.

2 comments:

Erica said...

HTTYD - Such a good movie
HIMYM- Thanks for not spoiling it.
Sing Off - Can be so inspiring.
Harry Potter - I cried, too. Parting is such sweet sorrow.

You'll get through this!

Stokat said...

haha, thanks! I'm just so emotional!!

Post a Comment