Thursday, April 5, 2012

3 weeks and 6 days to go!

I'm feeling...
Braxton Hicks contractions - They're not fun and exciting anymore! And Charlie has started a new movement where he pushes out to the sides. He's practicing his flip turns.

I'm not driving anymore. I had a few contractions while driving and it was scary! Also, my hands really tingle when I hold the steering wheel and it's hard to look to the sides and behind me. Thankfully Preston likes me enough to drive me around town.

I keep thinking...
I don't want to be pregnant anymore. The reason they don't tell you pregnancy last 10 months instead of 9 is that they don't want you to know about what happens during the tenth month. And I'm not telling.

Nursing tanks are just like those shelf bra tanks that skinny, small-boobed people can wear, except they're for big-boobed people. Why doesn't anyone make them is regular sizes?

Cravings?
Strawberry flavored cake and cupcakes with some kind of icing. If I could eat only that, I would.

Awkward Moments
Last night at our childbirth class, this conversation happened.
Me (Whisper): Pres, didn't you go to high school with the nurse teaching this class tonight?
Pres (without looking): No.
Nurse: Oh, hi Preston!
Pres: Oh, Hi!
Nurse, later, during the class: I'm not going to tell you all how old my oldest child is because it makes me feel old. I just realized I was old the other day, and I didn't like it.
Pres: Yeah, I was thinking the same thing... when I saw you... about myself... I felt old too when I saw you were teaching the class.
Nurse: ... Yeah.


0 comments:

Post a Comment