Friday, June 29, 2012

Baby slang part 2

Just a few more terms that you might hear around our house...

I Sold him to the gypsies: this means that we put Charlie down for a nap in the pack n play in our bedroom rather than the crib in his room. As in... "where's Charlie?" "I sold him to the gypsies." "oh, ok." I don't know where we got that. Just roll with it.

Put eyes on him: we say this when we want to check on him in person, not with the monitor. I just think its a sweet thug to say.

Gang gang (s): This is Charlie's first baby slang term. He says this when he is super upset and hungry. As if he is saying, "Im hungry and I want my gang gangs NOW, people!" He doesn't say it when he is just upset, or just tired. So basically, that what he calls my boobs. Gang gangs.

2 comments:

Stephanie Y. said...

Look at those eyes and that smile!!! What an adorable young man. :)

Love the baby slang. Particularly the gypsies one. :P

Anonymous said...

How sweet!

Post a Comment