Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Go blog stalk Itsatravelblog.com

We're headed to Maui this week. I'm "live blogging" at Itsatravelblog.com and also "live tweeting" @charliesparents. I have now idea if I'm using those terms correctly, but you guys are really good with context clues.

I haven't had much luck with the "blog about the trip after you get home" method, so I'm trying the "waste valuable trip time updating a blog" method.

Why do I LOVE to travel blog? Well, since you asked, there are a few reasons.

1. I like to show off.

2. Knowing that I'm going to blog about our trip helps me look for adventurous things to do, which makes for a more interesting and fun trip.

3. It's kind of cool that I can offer unique reference material to other travelers.

So, there you have it. If you love me, you'll blog and twitter stalk me (even though I'm not sure I know how to use twitter).

www.Itsatravelblog.com
@charliesparents on twitter

Add it to your google read- oh. Well, maybe you should just memorize the URL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment