I love this birthday stuff! My presents were so awesome
and I had so much fun that I'm still talking about it four months later!
Wait, What? You're telling me that my parents FORGOT to send thank you notes?
It's been FOUR MONTHS!
Do the grandmothers know about this?
I love all of my presents. I play with them all the time.
I must get the word out. How can I fit this?
I'm going to really have to –
Ah! Hahahahahah! Tickle break! Tickle break!
Ok. Now where was I? Oh, yes. I think I've got it! I just have to get their attention and then maybe Mom will send out an email or do a blog post or something. Because really, sending cards in the mail FOUR MONTHS later is a bit weird, right?
Now you know what I have to put up with. Parents, right?
Ok. So here it goes. Watch me now.
Bad Mommy!
Bad Daddy!
YES! I think it worked! I'll just high five Mommy in the face once more to make sure.











2 comments:
Ha! Thank you cards? Ain't no parent got time for that! This was cute. Who is your photographer? Photos look great!
Just know that you are not alone on the forgotten thank you cards...
Post a Comment