Can I just say I lurv little boys in overalls with no shirts. So stinking cute. And perfect for the South. :) This looks like an amazing birthday. You have such an attractive family, Katie! Did you make all of those adorable treats??? They're awesome!
Thanks! We had fun planning it. I have pictured Charlie in those overalls all year. He looked so cute. :)
I made the banners, and my mother in law made the desserts for me. But I made Charlie a cake for his actual birthday, which was on the following Tuesday. I'll post pics later. It was CARS them. He is all about cars. He doesn't even like teddy bears. GO figure.
6 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures! That Charlie is so cute! My sis was so excited that she got to meet him last weekend! Cute party!
So sweet!
yay! so much fun!
Can I just say I lurv little boys in overalls with no shirts. So stinking cute. And perfect for the South. :) This looks like an amazing birthday. You have such an attractive family, Katie! Did you make all of those adorable treats??? They're awesome!
Thanks! We had fun planning it. I have pictured Charlie in those overalls all year. He looked so cute. :)
I made the banners, and my mother in law made the desserts for me. But I made Charlie a cake for his actual birthday, which was on the following Tuesday. I'll post pics later. It was CARS them. He is all about cars. He doesn't even like teddy bears. GO figure.
The photos show just how much fun we all had at the party.
Nana
Post a Comment