I am feeling so much better! But still a little worn out from The March When Everyone Was Sick. That's what I'll call it when I look back at Charlie's first year.
I have so many things I want to blog about, really, so many things I want to do. So here is what you have to look forward to:
A travel post! Preston and I went to New Orleans a few weeks ago. We drank all the piƱa coladas and ate all the pralines, sooooo, sorry. But you can read about them in my post. They were really yummy.
We're headed to a Rangers game, my first one I a very long time. I'm not a big sports fan. In fact, the first article I wrote that was published was a feature piece about living with a sports fan and realizing how much my life was now saturated with sports. So this should be an adventure.
Pres and I are approaching our eighth wedding anniversary. Eight years. EIGHT.
Charlie's birthday is this month. April 23rd. Last year, at this time, I spent the days crying, bloated, with a perpetual headache. I'm so glad I'm not pregnant right now. :) His birthday party will have a "Teddy Bear Picnic" theme.
I've decided to work on a different part of our house each month. Not construction/renovation work, but picking it up, getting rid of junk,organizing, etc. this month, I'm working on the yard and flowerbeds.
My Mother-in-law's birthday is this month as well. I will give her probably the best gift I've ever given anyone, besides a baby.
This month should be grand!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment