Sunday, June 20, 2010

The cutest thing that ever happened

Before I left my parents house, I danced with my little 2 year old nephew Will.

I picked him up and told him to put one hand on my shoulder, and he did.  Then I held out my right hand and said, "now give me the other hand."  And he did.  We danced in a straight line down the hallway with our right arms stretched out in front of us.  I said, "Will, that was a tango." He said, "Ango!" 

Then we danced around in a sort of square.  I said, "Will, that was a waltz."  Will said, "Watz!"

And then we did a little two stepping.  I said, "Will, that was a two step."  He said, "Too step!"

And then he showed me the Elmo tickle dance.

2 comments:

Erica said...

Yay! I want to start ballroom dance lessons again!

Stokat said...

I don't think I could teach anyone older than 2 how to dance, but thanks for the confidance. jk, I want to do that too. Appearently we want to do alot fo the same things... we should hang out more.

Post a Comment