Friday, June 11, 2010

I like your meat... loaf

Meatloaf without eggs: Successful. Preston even liked it. He sent me a text, which my student worker interceded while playing games on my iPhone. He said, "I like your meat... loaf."

On a different note: I broke my blender/food processor the last time I made vegan mac and cheese(yes, the recipe calls for a blender) and didn't realize it until I needed to chop the peppers, onions and carrots for this meatloaf.

Thankfully, we received several food processors as wedding gifts (that I now appreciate a bit more) so I had a backup.

I am no hand chopper. I don't have the patience for chopping, nor do I own a knife sharpener. I guess the next time I make vegan mac and cheese, I'll also have to make margaritas because I'll be using our dusty but still working Margaritaville Margarita Making Machine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment