When I ask you if you actually made my soy latte with soy milk instead of regular milk, it's because it is more important to me to check on that than to not hurt your feelings. When your response is playful, I don't mind. When your response is sarcastic, it kind of hurts my feelings. When you turn to your coworker and ask if she sees stupid written across your face, it pisses me off. If you accidentally made my drink with real milk, you would see HIVES all over my face. And I don't really believe you anyway because I didn't see a soymilk container on the counter, but I did see a regular milk container.
But you won't really have to worry about it anymore because I won't be getting my coffee from you. And I definitely won't waste anymore time liking you. I resend my fondness.
Thanks so much,
Katie
2 comments:
Which Starbucks? I don't want to go there anymore. Solidarity.
The SFA one! But I think eventually I will have to go back due to my caffeine addiction.
Post a Comment