Thursday, June 17, 2010

A little elbow grease to get to paradise.

Remember when I said that we couldn't go on a trip because nothing would work out just right? Well, two days and lots of frustration later, we figured it out... Hanalei, here we come! Here are some pics from various travel websites. Check out our lodging... www.hanalei-kauai.com


Perfection!



Hanalei Bay and Pier... 2 minute walk from our lodging.


The area where we are staying.


Town... 5 minute walk from our lodging.


Or we could ride these cool bicycles!




5 comments:

Chrissy said...

Shut up. That's so awesome! Can you make a fabulous vacation happen for me too? Please?

Stokat said...

I can try! I'm pretty good at finding them. We just really had to work for this one. I love vacations!

Stokat said...

Did you notice that I pretty much copied lots of things from your blog? I did!

Chrissy said...

Yes, I did! But I copied them from other blogs! Good design makes the world go 'round. :)

Erica said...

Fun.

Post a Comment